Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free writing (From some people)

When I had free time, I always like to plan to a trip. Sometimes, if I found some interesting places on the web or on TV, I would collect information and made a plan to get the place. I really enjoy the traditional food. I usually look around the place first to find the restaurant which has the most customers, which may means the food may be the very taste the local people eat. But sometimes it turns out that it is just very famous, but not quite delicious. So I now change my way to find the restaurants. I will firstly try to find a native person who lives there, telling him to be my guide. Always, he would bring me to find some unique food, which I can hardly eat in the usual restaurant. Some of them taste good, while some of them taste “special.” All in all, it is the real way to find the local dished. One of the most unforgettable experience happened in Mexico. In a local restaurant, I drank a cup of pick juice teats like strawberry. However, I discovered that the juice was made from frog! No doubt that it is cool, so I drink it a lot, and add some juice of the bat, worm, even cockroach.
Sign…..finally, I have a stomach ache, and my stomach have born a lot of little frog and little cockroach.

COOL~~~~~

No comments: